Nagios Core is our original open-source monitoring solution, developed for and supported by hundreds of community members. Create your ideal monitoring and alerting tool with a flexible and extensible monitoring architecture.
Nagios Core Resources
Nagios Core is the monitoring and alerting engine that serves as the primary application around which hundreds of Nagios projects are built.
Robust and Customizable Monitoring Solution
Core serves as the basic event scheduler, event processor, and alert manager for elements that are monitored. It features several APIs that are used to extend its capabilities to perform additional tasks, is implemented as a daemon written in C for performance reasons, and is designed to run natively on Linux/*nix systems.
Monitor just about anything that runs on electricity. The official Nagios Plugins package contains over 50 plugins to get you started monitoring all the basics. There are nearly 4,000 additional plugins that allow you to monitor most everything you’ll find in your IT infrastructure. Looking to do even more? Optionally enhance your Core install with community-developed frontends or trick out your Core install with hundreds of additional Nagios projects that extend Core’s functionality.
Nagios has a variety of capable and beautiful open-source frontends that have been developed by
the Nagios Community. Note: These frontends below aren’t required for a Nagios install, as
Nagios Core includes a CGI web interface, but they do offer some nice options to
enhance your Nagios experience.
Additional Nagios projects extend the core functionality provided by a basic Nagios install. View popular projects below or find hundreds of additional Nagios projects at Nagios Exchange.
Favorite Nagios Projects
- NCPA is a cross-platform monitoring agent that runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, and Mac OS/X machines. Its features include both active and passive checks, remote management, and a local monitoring interface.
- DNX is a modular extension of Nagios that offloads a significant portion of the work normally done by Nagios to a distributed network of remote hosts. The DNX module ensures that work is distributed fairly and evenly among the registered DNX client hosts.
- NRPE allows you to remotely execute Nagios plugins on other Linux/Unix machines. This allows you to monitor remote machine metrics (disk usage, CPU load, etc.). NRPE can also communicate with Windows agent add-ons like NSClient++, so you can check metrics on remote Windows machines as well.
- NRDP is a flexible data transport mechanism and processor for Nagios. It is designed with a simple and powerful architecture that allows for it to be easily extended and customized to fit individual users’ needs. It uses standard ports and protocols (HTTP(S) and XML) and can be implemented as a replacement for NSCA.
- NSCA allows you to integrate passive alerts and checks from remote machines and applications with Nagios. Useful for processing security alerts, as well as deploying redundant and distributed Nagios setups.
- NSClient++ is a monitoring agent/daemon for Microsoft Windows systems that works with Nagios. Make monitoring Windows machines easy.
- Nagiosgraph is graphing tool that parses output and performance data from Nagios plugins and stores the data in RRD files. Nagiosgraph displays data in Nagios trends, as pop-ups for hosts and services, or in separate reports. Easy to set up and eminently customizable.
- NDOUtils allows you to export current and historical data from one or more Nagios instances to a MySQL database. Several community add-ons use this as one of their data sources. NDOUtils consists of a standalone daemon, a Nagios event broker, and several helper utilities.
- Nagios Business Process Intelligence (BPI) is an advanced grouping tool that allows you to set more complex dependencies to determine groups states. Nagios BPI provides an interface to effectively view the ‘real’ state of the network.
Rules for group states can be determined by the user, and parent-child relationships are easily identified when you need to ‘drill down’ on a problem. This tool can also be used in conjunction with a check plugin to allow for notifications through Nagios.
- NagVis is a visualization add-on for Nagios. It can be used to visualize Nagios data, e.g., to display IT processes like a mail system or a network infrastructure.
NAGIOS COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS
Nagios Log Server
Nagios Network Analyzer
Monitor your entire IT infrastructure quickly with the most powerful monitoring solution on the market.
Quickly and easily view, analyze, and archive logs from any source in one central location.
See where your bandwidth is dipping or spiking with our commercial grade netflow data analysis solution.
Using Nagios Fusion you gain a centralized visual operational status and enables faster problem resolution over your entire network.
Khách hàng đang sử dụng
NÊN CHỌN SDI CUNG CẤP Nagios Monitoring CHO DOANH NGHIỆP CỦA BẠN
Hỗ trợ toàn diện
Hỗ trợ khách hàng trong suốt quá trình sử dụng dịch vụ. Cung cấp toàn diện các giải giáp, dịch vụ bổ sung liên quan đến CNTT
Tối ưu chi phí
Chi phí tốt nhất thị trường,giúp doanh nghiệp tối ưu hóa chi phí trong thời kỳ khó khăn, suy thoái kinh tế
Kinh nghiệm - Uy tín
Kinh nghiệm hơn 10 năm trong việc cung cấp dịch vụ. Là đối tác ủy quyền chính thức của Google tại Việt Nam
An toàn – Bảo mật
Đầy đủ hợp đồng pháp lý và hóa đơn VAT. Cam kết bảo mật thông tin, tài liệu, bí mật kinh doanh của Khách Hàng